The Safe Moving and Repositioning Techniques (SMART®) program© is designed to assist workers with identifying and managing/eliminating risks associated with manual handling of objects/materials. SMART training includes in-depth review of assessment process, object moving techniques along with information on lifestyle choices, anatomy & physiology and biomechanics/ergonomics. For additional information on our SMART programming or training sessions contact Candice Jordan, Coordinator. For licensing information click here.
For access to the trainer and instructor resources, please LOGIN in at the top right of your screen.
The SMART Advantage
- based on current research
- consists of three levels of intervention - administrative, engineering and behavioral
- focuses on self, environment and object assessment process
- customized training specific to department and/or facility
- instructor level offered (instructors are qualified to teach the Train the Trainer program to employees of the licensee
Order Form - Important Information for all Resource Orders
Effective January 1, 2012, Allied Printers Ltd. is SASWH's printer/supplier for all program resources. Please print, complete and fax your order form directly to Allied Printers (Attn: Laurel) or scan and e-mail as indicated on the resource material order form. Payment for all resources will be to Allied Printers Ltd., as well. Downloadable and printable documents (no charge) will continue to remain on the program site.
Resource Material Order Form NEW July 1 - December 31, 2017